• <xmp id="g2q4k"><menu id="g2q4k"></menu>
    <nav id="g2q4k"></nav><xmp id="g2q4k"><nav id="g2q4k"></nav>
    <xmp id="g2q4k"><nav id="g2q4k"></nav>
  • || 您當前的位置:首頁 > 醫學英語

    醫務人員常用英語

    來源:中國護士網  作者:www.biowcusa.com  (查看評論)
    1、What can do for you?
      你有什么事?
      2、May I help you?
      我能幫你什么忙?
      3、Please take a seat!
      please sit down!
      請坐。
      4、Wait a moment, please.
      請等一等。
      5、Sorry to have kept you waiting.
      對不起讓你久等了。
      6、It is not serious.
      病情不嚴重。
      7、Don’t worry.
      There is nothing to worry about.
      不必顧慮。
      8、You need a thorough examination.
      你需要做一個全面檢查。
      9、You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.
      你需要在醫院里住幾夭。
      We think that you had better be hospitalized.
      我們認為你最好住進醫院來。
      10、You should stay in bed for a few days.
      你需要臥床幾天。
      11、You can keep on working.
      You can carry on with your work.
      可以繼續工作。
      12、You should be very careful for a week or two.
      這一兩周內,你需要很注意。
      13、Try to relax and keep calm.
      盡量放松保持鎮靜。
      14、You’ll soon be all right.
      你很快就會好起來的。
      15、1’m sure this medicine will help you a great deal.
      這藥對你肯定會很有效的。
      16、Feeling well again is a rather slow process, I’m afraid.
      恐怕痊愈將是一個很慢的過程。
      17、You will have to wait for twenty minutes.
      你需要等20分鐘。
      18、Complete recovery will take a rather long time.
      徹底恢復需要一段很長的時間。
      19、You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.
      你需要定期來門診檢查。
      20、If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.
      要是你覺著病加重了,就請馬上來門診。
            21、Now let me examine your nose.
      現在讓我檢查你的鼻子國際護士網,搜集整理。
      22、Let me take a look in your ears, first.
      首先讓我看一下你的耳朵
      23、You need a thorough examination.
      你需要做一個全面檢查。
      24、It is not serious.
      病情不嚴重。
      25、Well, your main trouble is shortness of breath?
      你的主要病癥是氣短,對嗎?
    考試輔導
    最近更新內容
    Google廣告
    天干夜天天夜天干天_年轻人手机在线观看_国语乱码中文字幕_8090YY成年在线看片