• <xmp id="g2q4k"><menu id="g2q4k"></menu>
    <nav id="g2q4k"></nav><xmp id="g2q4k"><nav id="g2q4k"></nav>
    <xmp id="g2q4k"><nav id="g2q4k"></nav>
  • || 您當前的位置:首頁 > SAP HR資源網

    PPOME Log Report

    來源:  作者:  (查看評論)

    Hi experts;

    How can i report any change of PPOME.

    Can someone help me?

    Thanks , best regards...

    Donnie Freako replied December 20, 2013 at 14:26 PM


    In order to track changes to OM objects, you can use report RHCDOC_DISPLAY. However, the prerequisite for this report is change document configuration in table T77CDOC_CUST. In that table, you can specify for which objects, infotypes, subtypes (relationships) need to be tracked.

    A word of caution - this audit report goes in to effect only until after the configuration hits production. You won't be able to track anything prior to that. Example: your configuration makes to production on January 1, 2014. So the report will only track changes that are effective >= 1/1/2014.


    I believe the report you have mentioned is the employee master data audit report. You cannot use it to track changes to infotype 1001.

    Hope this helps.


    MIthun k replied December 20, 2013 at 11:17 AM

    Hi Abdhullah,

    PPOME is just an interface to maintain the organizational structure and the organizational objects related information which will inturn get stored in the infotypes related to O.M module 1000-1999.

    So for e.g take a scenario where position USER A was reporting to position USER B but now  the HRADMIN is changing the reporting structure where now USER A is reporting to USER C from today then in-turn it will make an entry in 1001 (A/B 002) infotype .

    So the infotype log can be checked through the transaction code S_AHR_61016380 for the changes made to 1001 infotype anytime. Hope this solve your issue.


    Mithun k